2013年3月29日星期五

My introduction



I have traveled the MENA (UAE/Iran/Kuwait/Egypt etc.) and other countries with the aim to recycle more used rock bits to protect the environment and broaden our market of the new rock bits.

My duty is to figure out and establish the best solution to reach the long-term Win-Win business relationship between clients and our company. And I am in charge of the online marketing platforms, such as Alibaba, Hisupplier and so on to show our services and products and offer the best solution to as many people as we can.

During the hard and pressure job I have done, I have formed good abilities of working under serious pressure and within limited and tight deadlines and conquering the high emotional difficult situation in the work, accomplishing all international business by myself, and obtained a plenty of knowledge about the international business and the TCI rock bits, milled tooth rock bits and PDC Bits.

The improvement is not only in the aspect of the English Skills, but also in communication ability of understanding our dear customers' demands and making the effective presentations of our value or solutions I can figure out.

During the past I have accomplished good sales volume and made the best friendship with the loyal customers who trust us in.

My contact information:

Email: rockbit1986@gmail.com

MSN & Skype: nishushen

Mobile: + 86 - 186 3273 9560




没有评论: